Monday, April 11, 2016

       My Colour Pop Liquid 
    Lipstick Collection

Colour Pop is one of my favorite makeup brands. They have Liquid Lipsticks in Matte and Satin, Blush, Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Brow products. Along with being some of the best products I have ever used, you can't beat the price! I mean who wouldn't want a liquid lipstick for $6! 
Usually you would have to pay like $20! Now I have only tried their lipsticks, but I haven't been disappointed yet! The Liquid Matte Lipsticks are right up there with Kat Von D and Anastasia Beverly Hills. The color payoff is fantastic and the staying power is also! Below is a list along with swatches of colors that I have.
I also have a Video on my Youtube channel of swatches..Link Below
Enjoy!
  1. Midi (Matte)
  2. Echo Park (Satin)
  3. Trap (Matte)
  4. Frick N Frack (Satin)
  5. Bumble (Matte)
  6. Tulle (Matte)
  7. Limbo (Matte)
  8. Clueless (Matte)
  9. Kae (Matte)
  10. Avenue (Matte)
  11. Lost (Satin)
  12. Beeper (Matte)
  13. Left to Right: Midi, Echo Park, Trap, Frick N Frack
  14. LAX (Matte)












Left to Right: Bumble, Tulle, Limbo, Clueless

 
Left to Right: Kae, Avenue, Lost, Beeper, LAX

No comments:

Post a Comment