Thursday, July 7, 2016

Estee Edit VoxBox Review

*I received the Estee Edit Box complementary from Estee Lauder for Testing and Reviewing*


I have never tried any kind of Estee Lauder product before so I was excited to receive and try out this new line from Estee Lauder! 

The Estee Edit is a new line out that you can only get at Sephora. It is basically a line that is all about Natural Beauty and keeping your skin Hydrating and Moisturizing for the summer time. Below are the products I received and my little Review.


Pore Vanishing Stick  $28
Pore Vanishing Stick
    


This was by far my favorite Item out of the ones that I received. This is a Primer that does what a primer should do! It takes out fine lines, pores and has a blurring effect. I like to apply it in my TZone area and then put my moisturizer or Foundation on. My Skin has never looked more perfect! Def going to be purchasing!






Beam Team $42

Beam Team


This is a Hydrating Moisturizer with a cream highlight. It is good for all skin types. Great for a Natural Glow and a No make up kind of look. Instead of a Foundation you can just wear this for a light feel. You can also pair this with the Pore Vanishing Stick for a soft matte look.







Flash Illuminator

Flash Illuminator $28

This was probably my least favor thing. Maybe because they sent the darkest shade...and as you can see. I am pretty white! LOL 
They have 5 Different shades ranging from White to Peach to the Golden Bronze color. I used mine as my contour. It worked alright, it was a little bit difficult to blend but nothing a little bit of work couldn't handle. You can use by itself or add a bit to your foundation for a little glow.



  

The Barrest Lipstick $22

I am usually a Matte Lipstick kind of girl. But I really did enjoy this lipstick. They have 6 different Shades. It is a Soft, Sheen Lipstick. It does have a faint Rose Scent. It has petal waxes of Rose, Jasmine and Lavender to help moisturize your lips. I received the Darkest color. Since it is sheer you can put it on lightly or build up the color.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment